Translate

Follow Us

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday September 6th, 2006

OUR FIRST POST CHA ORDER ARRIVED THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!

Our 1st Autumn Leaves order came in today! (We have another order that should be shipping very soon also from them) In today's order were 3 paper collections...Savannah, Playtime & Superstar (including the chipboard, buttons and rub-on embellishments) plus a few of the acrylic stamp sets (Ledger and Freestyle Alpha). We just got done putting everything out and the AL section looks great !!!! One of my new friends (who also happens to be teaching for the store also and has been a great source of knowledge & suggestions) suggested she take a pic of me by all the new goodies...My response "I don't think so"
:)

I will post a pic later to the blog of all the GREAT papers :)

I heard yesterday that my Karen Foster Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas collections shipped yesterday with a target delivery date of Monday. Since AL arrived a day early maybe KF will be here for the weekend crops. I would be thrilled to be able to tell everyone that calls/emails that YES the new goodies are FINALLY arriving!!!!!

I spent most of the afternoon re-arranging the whole store..moving the themed sections around to make room for all the new goodies. We also have added 10-12 classes for Sept and Oct and made those samples so it's been a very busy but FUN past several days.

I am going to head home now (by way of Dunkin Donuts for a coffee fix) but I hope to be posting
news of more goodies arriving in the next day or so as well as pics of product and class samples.

Oh we are having out first themed crop a week from this Fri and Sat. Both nights will have a Luau theme. But I will have to post more info on that later.

No comments: