Translate

Follow Us

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday September 11th, 2006

I am sooooooooooo excited our 2nd Autumn Leaves Acrylic Stamp order just came in!!!!!

Looks like post CHA goodies are finally starting to ship steadily :)

I couldnt even get them checked in before one regular customer picked out the 3 sets she wanted. I know alot of gals are reading the blog while waiting for us to get the email newsletter and calendar going (I stayed till after 9pm last night (Sunday) and still can't get everything done but the newsletter/calendar are my #1 priority this afternoon) If anyone is interested in what styles of AL acrylic stamps came in here's the list :)
Scribbles Alpha
Scribbles Punct
Hearts and Stars
Flowers
You Are Here
Build a Flower
Doodles and Staples

Hopefully our 3rd order of stamps, the LOOK book, 2007 Calendar and a few other goodies will arrive later this week.

The "brown truck" hasnt come yet today but he usually comes early am and then again late afternoon and we are keeping our fingers crossed that the Karen Foster Holiday Trio enroute arrives today also :)

I am off to work on that email newsletter/calendar and pics :)

No comments: