Translate

Follow Us

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday August 30th, 2006

I am sooooooooooo excited...I just received an email that my 1st Autumn Leaves order shipped today :) This is the one with all the paper collections, acrylic stamps and Type book. I also have 2 more orders shipping soon from them with more acrylic stamps, the Look book and a few other goodies....I got 4 more cases of acrylic trays so I am ready and waiting :) We have added several more classes just in the past day (the cutest "Boo" Witches Hat Album, and altered letter class for kids on Saturday 9-9-06, and altered clock class, and more :) I am still working on figuring out how to link and post everything on here. So hopefully soon I can share some pics of the samples and upcoming classes as well as the store. Speaking of samples and classes time for me to break away from my puter and get busy on some :)

No comments: