Translate

Follow Us

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Still Working On Slide Shows Of All The Booths

I am still working on the slide shows of the
booths and everything we ordered at Summer
CHA. There are a ton of pictures :)

But here is a quick peek at one of my top 5 favorite
releases at the show. The new Lost & Found Collection
by My Mind's Eye. They also released the usual
2 Halloween, 2 Christmas and then a Boy & a Girl
Collection. We all agreed that every single
item was incredible so I ordered the whole
release which we have only done 1 other time so
you know it has to be great. Jake & Casey our
reps said it will all be on the way within a
week. In fact when we went back by to check
something they said our order was already
on the way to processing :)

I am going to have some family time this
afternoon then work on all the pics again.
Till then here's the Lost & Found peek :)










No comments: