Translate

Follow Us

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer 2010 CHA Day 3 Recap..Packed Up & Ready To Head Home In The Morning


(we saw this sea of suitcases in the atrium this morning, they went on around the corner...we chuckled thinking that I need a few of these for all the catalogs I am bringing home)




We just got back from dinner and non stop final hours of CHA ordering.I think the total floor hours the past 3 days is 22/23 hours plus an additional 3-4 hours each night going thru catalogs and samples. We have had a blast but are all ready to head home to Atlanta.

Today we placed orders with so many companies I can't remember them all.
I need my notebook but it's already packed.

I remember
Echo Park
Cosmo
Bo Bunny
October Afternoon
Prima
Maya Road
Studio G Acrylic Stamps By Hampton Arts
Ranger-New Stickles & Liquid Pearls

Once we get home I will get a few slide shows up of all the cool lines, samples and ideas we saw at the show.

First stop tomorrow is Dunkin. It has been 4 long days without any of my DD Coffee :)

No comments: