Translate

Follow Us

Monday, August 23, 2010

All The Brand New Teresa Collins Collections Are Heading Our Way

Everyone knows how much I love every collection
Teresa comes out with! The 4 she released
this CHA are terrific each in their own way.
Once again I can't pick a favorite.

Celebrate-perfect for birthday and celebrations
The girls and I got to play with this collection
at Teresa's pre-CHA Celebrate Life Party.

Gratitude--terrific for family, Thanksgiving

Noel--Absolutely one of my favorite Christmas
releases this year and I can't wait to see
the mini book Jen makes using this collection.

Freestyle--A collection full of orange, pink,
black & white. Perfect for girls, friends and
summertime.

I will post some pictures from her booth and the
collections tomorrow. They are on my laptop and
I am on one of the desk tops at home tonight.

For now here's a picture of my fav Noel
from her CHA booth.

No comments: