Translate

Follow Us

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Morning Check In

Hi Everyone

Just a quick post to update on the upcoming classes

This Saturday 9-1-07 The transparency class has 5 openings left.
Class pictures and info are below.

Don't forget anyone attending
a class on Saturday mornings has the option to stay and crop the
day away with us for only $5 (12noon-10pm)

The Doodling for Paper Crafters class has 8 spots left as of this
morning's emails. Space is limited to 18

There are several ladies waiting to check with
hubbies, baby sitters etc so I am sure the class will sell out in the
next week or so. So if you are able to join us please give us a
call to reserve your spot so you don't miss out on all the fun
Sat October 6th. All the info for the Doodle Class is below also.

I had a great time cropping with the girls all day yesterday. I did not get much
cropping done myself (still recovering from Friday's dental surgery...I rarely take pain pills but this go round I have had to take several) Even though I was not cropping I enjoyed looking at what everyone was making, sharing ideas, tips
and laughs.

One gal was on a roll completing a TON of pages in her ABC album for her
daughter. I loved looking back at all the pics of her daughters childhood.
Stephanie was busy making cards and working on a school tag album plus
a very cute layout for her daughter. A couple other gals were working on
layouts all afternoon. Kimberly was whipping out her awesome layouts.
So it was definately a day of creating fun.

There are several lines due in this week and I will post as soon as they arrive.

Store hours will be varied once again a few days this week. I have another dental surgery Monday 8-27-07 at 9am and based on how painful the recovery from Friday's was I don't think I will make it into the store but Vicki and Stephanie will be in the store from 10:30am-2:30pm or so.

If I can't get there then we will close at 2:30pm.

Tuesday I am suppose to be back at the dentist at 8:30am depending on how Monday goes. So the girls will open at 10:30 Tuesday but if I can't make it the store will have to close at 2:30pm. Wednesday we will be back to the normal hours of
10:30am-6:00pm.

If you are wanting to signup for either of the upcoming classes or crops and you
can't reach us at the store you can either leave a message or email us and we will add you to the signups as calls and emails are received.

All of my customers have been TERRIFIC understanding my needing to get all this dental work done while I am on a roll. Since several of the surgeries are quite painful I have had to adjust the store's hours a few days.

I truly appreciate all your kind thoughts, calls and emails. I took a break from having alot of work done when I opened the store and now that I have started back I really want to complete all the work.

Hopefully everything will be done the end of September with the last of the implants. That is my goal since the calendar for October-December is full of
awesome classes, crops, events and more :)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Susan

No comments: