Translate

Follow Us

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Reminder Adjusted Hours Mon and Tues

Just posting a reminder to everyone that the
store will have adjusted hours Mon and Tues.

Stephanie and Vicki will be in the store from
10:30am-2:30pm both days. I really appreciate
all they have done the past 2 weeks during all
the dental surgeries. They are both extrememely
generous and kind gals :)


Hopefully after this mornings dental surgery I
will be well over the 1/2 way mark and take a break
until after our family cruise in September.

The girls did call me yesterday to let me know that
we received 3 boxes. The following items are in the boxes and
I will do my best to be at the store tommorrow to check it
all in and out :) I will post pics as soon as I can :)

ITems included

Cosmo Cricket
Be Good
Little Boy
Little Gitl
Ribbons
Type sticker booklets
chipboard alphas

Mickey Chipboard Albums 6x6 and 8x8 with Mickeys face die
cut out of the center of the cover.

Haunted House Chipboard Albums also

Bo Bunny Pep Rally Papers and Cardstock Stickers

That's all I remember for now :)

As of Monday the Transparency class has 4 openings for this Saturday
with the option to stay and crop for only $5 additional cost. We will be
cropping 12noon-10pm. The class details are below complete with pictures.

Doodling for Paper Crafters Sat October 6th
13 of the 18 spaces are reserved. If you are interested please
call the store and reserve your spot before they are all taken :)

I received alot of emails checking on me yesterday thank you
to everyone for the kind thoughts.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Susan

No comments: