Translate

Follow Us

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Saturday 7-21-07 10 for $10 Crop

I just wanted to post a quick post that this coming
Saturday's 10 for $10 crop is now ****sold out****
This is for Saturday July 21st.

I am so looking forward to spending the day cropping
with all you wonderful ladies. I have already pre-planned
several pages to work on.

If anyone is interested in signing up for the next
Saturday's 10 for $10 crop on the 28th we still have
spaces for that crop.

I will be posting info about our upcoming anniversary crop
soon.

I am still working on ideas and CHA ordering has taken
up most of my time this week :) I am literally having to
break away from the laptop today to give my eyes a rest.
I spent +40 hours on here looking...planning....ordering...etc
since Sunday and my old eyes need a rest :)

No comments: