Translate

Follow Us

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Orders, Orders & More Orders

Boy has the past week been BUSY!

I have spent sooooo many hours online looking at new products, order forms and catalogs that I have had to leave my contacts out for a few days due to eye strain...

But boy has it been fun seeing all the new goodies that are heading to LSS's in the next few weeks. Several of you have emailed, called or even been in the store asking what all I planned on carrying the next several months.

The choices are just endless there are sooo many great new lines out there along with several new companies that have some great things.

I thought I would post some pics of some of items heading our way soon.
It may be much later tonight or tommorrow before I get those pics loaded.

A little sneak peek list includes

Love Elsie---- all 4 new lines...Abby and Jack will ship mid Aug and
Noel and Zoe will ship mid Oct

Autumn Leaves---- great new acrylic stamps

Technique Tuesday-----great new stamps and technique tiles

Queen & Co-----lots of goodies

Fancy Pants--------ok lets just say they are my weakness 99.9% of everything they released last week

Stickles---all 5 new colors

Bo Bunny----a ton of their new stuff

Cosmo Cricket----Gretel, Be Good &New Chipboard

Creative Imaginations---they are another weakness all the new Narratives items plus more

Maya Road----ok so I have yet another weakness...they released several cool new products

7 Gypsies----new stamps

Ink Boutique (sp) love their new stamps

plus alot more but without my notes and lists it is becoming a blur.

I will definately post to the blog and send out newsletters as the items arrive.

Tommorrow our first CHA July order is due in mid afternoon. Gretel from Cosmo Cricket. I will post pics of the papers as soon as I open the box :)

No comments: