Translate

Follow Us

Monday, May 08, 2017

Expect Shop Hours This Week & Bringing The Blog Back


I have had many requests again to please bring the blog back for our customers who are not Facebook ladies. 

I am going to do my best to post several times a week on here. I post many times a day on the shop's business Facebook and also Instagram account. You can easily link
Twitter to  IG to FB but for many years blogger was not as social media friendly. 

I have downloaded a few new apps. I am going to give it my best shot for the rest of May and see how it goes.  

Today and tomorrow there will most likely be several 
blog posts with shop info, products, upcoming events, kits and more.

 After the initial catching up of current shop info I will probably go to 2-3 info posts a week and see how it goes. 

I will continue to post on FB & IG as usual. 

Have a great Monday!



No comments: