Translate

Follow Us

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Bringing The Blog Back Starting Today

Hi everyone 

For the past several years I have mostly used FB and Instagram for the shop. The formats for posting are easy and I can link FB, IG and Twitter quickly and easily.

I am continuing to hear from several ladies visiting the shop that they don't use Facebook. 

I have loaded a new app on my phone that I think will make posting daily on the blog much easier than in the past. I am going to try it for the next few weeks and hopefully it will be a good fit. 

I will be doing several posts the new few days in order to catch up on the blog all the new arrivals from CHA 2016, crops, classes, special events, kits and more. 

For now it's a coffee refill and then planning posts. 

Here's a lil inspirations from the newly arrive Kaiser Craft items in the shop. 


 


 

Happy Wednesday!




No comments: