Translate

Follow Us

Monday, July 28, 2014

CHA Paper Show This Week


It's a super busy week....
Putting the finishing touches on all the make & takes, prizes, games, decorations & favors for the 8th Anniversary 24 hour crop on Saturday.  We are sold out & I'm over the moon excited to be celebrating 8 years since I opened my little store with those attending.


Suzy & I are attending the CHA Paper Show this week in downtown Atlanta Wednesday & Thursday.  It's a smaller show - CHA is trying something new to fill the gap of the defunct summer show.   I really miss going to Chicago for the "big" CHA summer show it's always helpful to see the new products in person.

There's a good variety of manufacturers coming to this show so I plan on ordering
 a lot of new goodies for the store & mini book kits


I'm looking at the show guide & some online catalogs....
Making lists & plans 

These are the planned store hours for the week
As always my life is super busy & hectic and life happens....
I always post immediately on the store facebook page which I encourage everyone to follow since that's where I post daily inspiration & other store happenings.
Please feel free to call my cell to double check.
404-273-4773



We're still figuring out how the blog fits in since it's just another place to post the same information that's easily posted on instagram & facebook from the iphone & the blog isn't.

Let Suzy & me know what you'd like to see on the blog, if you are even reading it, if you have a facebook account, etc.


post signature

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I read you on Facebook

Elaine said...

I read you on Facebook