Translate

Follow Us

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CHA Highlights Day 1 Glitz Booth

We had an absolute fantastic 1st day at CHA!

Highlights were visiting with Teresa and all
her gang. Teresa is by far one of the
most genuine people I have met since
opening my store. I love her thoughts
and insights on how women need to
support each other and as she said
yesterday "inner beauty is what matters
most". Loved seeing her daughter
Gentry again and meeting Nick (the man behind
the scenes and putting a face with the
guy on the other end of the phone :)

We also visited with Ginger and the Glitz girls
and placed our order for all 3 new lines.
These are incredible in person. We all agreed
that they are the best yet. I will post
a slide show below but unfortunately my camera
was on low resolution so the pics are not
real clear. I didnt realize it until half
way thru the day.

We also placed orders with Crate Paper,
Studio Calico, October Afternoon, Fancy Pants
and of course Pink Paislee.

I took a ton of pics of all the new items
in all of the booths plus 100's of pictures
of inspiration all over the show floor. We will
be uploading them over the next several days :)

Here's a peek at the Glitz Booth

No comments: