Translate

Follow Us

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things After The Wedding

The wedding weekend was perfect. Beautiful weather for
an outdoor wedding and everyone has a great time!
Thank you to everyone for the sweet emails and texts :)
I honestly can say I have never seen Jonathan happier
than he was that day. He has some
AWESOME friends who flew in from Maryland, Texas
Mississippi and other states.


I never saw signs of nerves
just smiles and grins all day.
I even saw the sweetest text he sent
Laura right before the "big moment" ending it with
"See you at the other end of the aisle"

Several gals have asked to see pictures and
I will get a slide show up of a few pics
later this week.

We have several new things going on within
the store and I will be getting back into the
swing of things the next few days.

For now here's a cute idea for Father's Day
that I saw online this morning :)

No comments: