Translate

Follow Us

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Special Thank You To Donna Downey And Bill For Another Fantastic Weekend Of Creativity At The Store!



We had an absolute blast with Donna & Bill this
weekend. I sat in on all 3 classes and did more
creating in 2 days than I have had a chance to
do in 3 months. Sometimes owning a LSS
leaves little time for actual
scrapping/creating.

Donna was so full of energy
and kept the laughs going during the
workshops. Bill as always was full of
smiles and good humor also.

I was definately correct in my prediction
that the Beloved Album Workshop would be
my favorite of the 9 workshops Donna has
taught at the store! It is an incredible
album full of Prima goodies. I did mine
in the colors Donna designed the workshop
with since mine if a gift for a special
girl close to my heart on her birthday.
However a few gals changed their colors
up to suit their families and all the
finished results were beautiful! I know we have
several blog readers in other states and
countries and if you ever get a chance to
attend one of Donna's workshops you MUST!
You will absolutely love it and her!

No comments: