Translate

Follow Us

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Teresa Collins Pre CHA Summer 2010 Chicago Party




Those who know me well know that I am not a celebrity scrapbooker kind of person.
However you all know there is one gal who I absolutely love and have followed for many years.
Everyone probably knows it's Teresa Collins. I have followed her since her Rusty Pickle Days..then we carried her lines she designed for Junkitz and now we carry every single line she designs/creates for her own company Teresa Collins Designs.
I follow her blog daily. She shares her love of scrapping, her family and adventures. We were lucky to be able to attend her pre-CHA party Monday night and she is exactly how I thought she would be in person; Incredible. She taught a celebrate mini album using her new papers and goodies from the Celebrate Collection, we all got to try the new stamp maker machine, create fabric flowers, see all the new releases and samples prior to CHA the next morning while enjoying cute little cupcakes and punch. She made sure to greet and talk several times to everyone at the party. She posed endless times for pics and signed everyone's pizza boxes of goodies. She even remembered seeing pictures of some of Jen's albums weeks ago and wanted to see them after the class :)

We took several pics of the party some of which I shared above.

No comments: