Translate

Follow Us

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Echo Park CHA Summer 2010 Chicago Booth Pictures



Ok...I know I was in the booth and I know I took pictures. Madison (who used to be with Fancy Pants Designs before starting this company in April) was there so was one of the paper designers...but heck if I can find the booth pics in this sea of 1000 plus pics. It was day 3 of CHA when we visited their booth and I had spent +22 hours on the show floor at that point with 4 more hours each night going thru catalogs, samples etc....but I know I took pics...For now the slide show above is a peek at 2 lines we ordered with 2 more shipping the 1st of September.
Shipping this week
Life Is Good
Sweet Summertime
Love love love the fun/playful papers and the sticker sheets.
This is a great company who will be releasing a line every month!!

No comments: