Translate

Follow Us

Thursday, July 22, 2010

CHA Summer 2010 Chicago Count Down



We are getting ready to head to Chicago this weekend for
Summer CHA.

We are going to CHA a little early so we can play with one of my
favorite scrapping people. Those who know me know
it has to be none other than Teresa Collins. I have
loved everything she has designed going back to her
Junkitz days. She is having a special celebration
Monday including a class, treats and other fun. It was
limited to 70 people and sold out quickly but
we got in. This is the cover of the album using
her new Celebration Product Line.



Instead of doing a separate CHA blog this time I am just
going to post the highlights and new product pics on
the store blog. Last time I took +1100 pictures and
it was crazy trying to keep up with another blog, orders,
catalogs, meeting with reps etc.
I should be posting several times a day since from
what I can tell this CHA is FULL of incredible
new releases and products. My favorites that
come to mind so far
Teresa Collins Lines
Teresa Collins Stamp Machine
Tim Holtz Sizzix and Folders (love the flower)
October Afternoon all of it
Graphic 45 Halloween
Pink Paislee All of it including the
new Heidi/Rhonna Items
Girls Paperie
Echo Park
Fancy Pants
My Minds Eye
and on and on and on
:)

The new store will be opening the first week of August and
we will have a grand opening celebration then also.

Look for details after CHA
:)

2 comments:

phamil said...

I need pinched!!! I am so ready to go! I can't wait! And, ummmm, you forgot Prima on that list, lol!!!!!!

Kim L said...

please order the new Crate Paper too. thx