Translate

Follow Us

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lots Of New Goodies Arrived Today

We received a ton of new paper and embellishments
today.

Since I just posted pics a few days ago I am going
to skip pictures and list everything.

My Mind's Eye
We received the WHOLE My Mind's Eye Jan 2009
Collection. All of the papers, transparencies,
die cuts, journal shapes etc from the My
Mind's Eye Penny Lane Line are here.
We also received both of the Bloom and Grow
Paper Lines and both of the Bella Paper Lines.
The Penny Lane Lines are much more cuter
in person than I thought they would be. The
colors of the papers are really rich and nice.
I will try and post a few different pics
later tonight. The ones posted in the
frames a few days ago really don't show
you how nice these lines

Bo Bunny Press Jan 2009 releases Grease
Monkey, Alissa and Abbey Road are here.
We have all the papers, journal sheets,
flowers, buttons, card stock stickers
and more.

The Porcelain Collection from Basic
Grey is here also. We have all the
papers, buttons, brads, rub ons, olio
rub on packs, chipboard accent packs and
alpha chipboard packs.

Everything is checked in and out in the
store.

No comments: