Translate

Follow Us

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Picture or Two a Day

I thought it would be fun to post a few different random pics each day.

Who knows what themes they will be.

Sometimes they will be related to my life, they may be from store events, neat ideas I see on other sites/blogs, something a customer makes and brings in to share with us or just something that catches my eye :)

Today's pictures are more from our cruise :)

One kinda neat thing I did was each time we arrived into a new port I took a picture or two of that country's flag.

That way when glancing thru all the pics on the laptop files I know that each flag starts pictures from a new port. Plus it is neat to have a pic of the flags blowing in the wind from everywhere we visited :)

These are a few pics from our first stop the private island Half Moon Cay.


No comments: