Translate

Follow Us

Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Heidi and Technique Tuesday En-route

Hi Everyone

I am online placing and tracking some orders tonight so I thought I would make a quick post.

I received shipping email notices from both Heidi Swapp and Technique Tuesday that boxes are on their way...

We expect both shipments on Tuesday and I will post pics and info as soon as we
check the goodies in.

I had a blast yesterday at our 10 hour crop with all the gals. Everyone was so
busy with projects. Jennifer shared a great make and take pocket card with us. I made a Christmas one using Basic Grey Papers, Bazzill and an Autumn Leaves Flourish Stamp. I also got to spend several hours working on my new project.

It is a license plate altered album from all the ports we stopped at on our cruise.

I am using the metal plates as dividers for the pictures taken in the different ports. I cut 20 or so pieces of chipboard the same size as the plates for the pages.

The Cloud 9 travel paper that arrived on Thursday is perfect for this album.

I will post a few pics as the album progresses :)

I will post a few pics of the day in just a few minutes and then I am going to
curl up with my 4 new mags and do some studying/planning :)

No comments: