Translate

Follow Us

Monday, September 17, 2007

Back From The Carribean

Hi Everyone

We returned home safe and sound early yesterday morning.

We had a terrific time but boy do I need a vacation to rest from this vacation.

We were in Half Moon Cay, St Thomas, San Juan and the Caico Islands.

We had absolutely gorgeous weather the whole time. Both my kiddos and Jen's best friend had a blast doing everything from scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with sting rays, touring San Juan and St Thomas to visiting Senior Frogs in San Juan and Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville in Grand Turk. Of course there was also alot of shopping in all the ports . With two 18 year olds and a 20 year old we were busy from sun up to the wee hours of the morning everyday, but my Gerald and I were thrilled that everyone had such a great time :)

I can't believe we have over 1100 pictures from the trip. My Jennifer took some awesome pics. I will share a few below and more as I go thru them all. I havent had a chance to deal with the underwater pics yet but I am hoping those turn out as well as all the digital cameras did.

We did received several boxes while I was gone from Fancy Pants, Making Memories, Junkitz and more. Plus more boxes are enroute including the new Prima Watercolor Papers, Sprites, Mini Me Flowers, Felt Flowers plus several other lines.

I had a blast today catching up with several regular customers and appreciate all the help my special friends gave me today checking goodies in and getting everything priced and out out in the store. Since I was gone for 10 days I will be spending the next several days updating the blog, sending out newsletters, updating classes etc. So be sure to check back everyday or so for all the news and info.

I will try and upload some pics of the new items received later tonight. (I am still at the store playing catch up)

The 3 pictures I am sharing below were taken in San Juan :)




No comments: