Translate

Follow Us

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday Update 8-28-07

Hi Everyone


My wonderful daughter Jennifer drove me to the store this am for a few hours.

So we are checking items in and putting them out. I will post a few pics later today of all the goodies that are in.

I also wanted to post a few reminders

The transparency class for this Saturday has 2 spots left as of this morning.
The crop 12noon-10pm has 4 spots left as of this morning.

The Doodle Class for Saturday October 6th has a few openings still.

If you have a spot held for either of these classes and you have not pre-paid
please call the store and give the gals your info or stop by if you rather. All
signsups for the doodling class that are on hold will need to be pre-paid by Tuesday of next week. I am sure a waiting list will be starting in the next few days.

I know with the varied store hours this week it may be hard to get by and prepay
if you email us or leave us a message we will most definately call you back asap.

I do have to be back for one last surgery tommorrow morning (Thursday at 7am)
I have one area that isnt healing correctly and they couldnt put the 3rd post in yesterday and the dentist wanted to give it 2 more days then re-check and see.

So for the rest of the week the adjusted hours are

Wednesday 10:30-3:00pm
Thursday 10:30- 2:00pm
Friday 10:30- 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am-10:00pm

No comments: