Translate

Follow Us

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Store News Tuesday August 21st

Hi Everyone

I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last posted. We have had all kinds of projects going on plus I have had 2 dental surgeries the past week.

I just met with Kimberly this morning to work on some more plans for fall classes and boy are there some really fantastic ones planned.

I should be posting a few pictures within the next day or so :)

Her first class will be a transparency class on Saturday September 1st
10:00am-12noon. Class fee is $20 and includes all the supplies to make the card, pocket tag and a 12x12 page. We will be using the new Paper Trunk Papers for these projects. After the class from 12noon - 10pm we will be having our Labor Day Weekend 1/2 price crop. The cropping fee will be half off the regular $10 fee ($5.00) Plus we will be having another of our big sale events to continue to make room for all these new goodies (+20) lines and companies.. I will send out a detailed email closer to that weekend listing the sale info.

I mentioned that I had 2 dental surgeries the past week . I am in the middle of having several implants and a few other things done. I have another one scheduled this Friday 8-24-07 and one Monday 8-27-07.

Friday there is a chance I won't have the store open. I will definately post as soon as I know. Monday the store will be open at the regular time 10:30am but Vicki may have to close early. Please feel free to call and check our hours those days. I hate to not be open but these surgeries and procedures can't wait any longer.

Mr. Fed Ex has brought a small package from Advantus (Heidi Swapp)
so I will check it in and then post what new CHA goodies we received.

No comments: