Translate

Follow Us

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Boy have we been busy

I can't believe how busy the store has been the past 2 weeks.

We have met alot of new scrapbookers just discovering our store the past several days and had a blast spending time with everyone during our 10 for $10 crops each Saturday.

Earlier today we had the pleasure of having the Georgia Peaches Scrapbook Group join us for their monthly crop :)

I have been working on so many projects, ideas, doing alot of pre-cha ordering and rearranging the whole store that I have been really bad about posting to the blog but I will try and do better starting this coming week. I know many of you are reading the blog often to see what new items have come in and what events and classes are coming up.

We have had so many changes going on this month... all for the better of the store. Lots of new items...new samples...classes and more. So you should be seeing quite a few posts coming up soon as we confirm everything.

Several customers, croppers, friends and past employees of mine at Michaels all of whom are very talented ladies have gotten together to help me re-do the inside of the store, create a ton of layouts, samples, work on kit ideas and class ideas for the fall. I have always felt we needed more samples and ideas all around the store and there just is never enough hours in the day. I have been working in over-drive the past month without a single day off and still have a mile long list of things I want to make and do to the store. However, every day the store looks more and more the way I want it to.



This week we have added several new lines (Crate Paper, Gel-a-tin Acrylic Stamps, Queen & Company, Maya Road, Zutter/Bind It All and more)

For those who are reading the blog for the first time and those who are out of town stopping in when they are in town we now carry products from over 30 companies. Here is our list of most of the lines we now carry. (I am sure I have left a few out) We continue to add new lines just about every week.

7 Gypsies
American Crafts
Autumn Leaves
Basic Grey
Bazzill
Bisous
Bo Bunny
Cosmo Cricket
Crate Paper
Creative Imaginations
Daisy d's
Fancy Pants
Gin-X
Hambly
Heidi Swapp
Imagination Project
Junkitz
K&Co
Karen Foster
KI
KI Love Elsie
Lil Davis
Making Memories
Maya Road
Prima Flowers
Ranger
Sassafras Lass
Scenic Route
Technique Tuesday
Three Bugs in a Rug
Tim Holtz
Urban Lily
Webster's Pages
We R Memory Keepers
Zsiage

We received sooo many deliveries this week that the gals and I literally had to move the whole store around to fit everything in...and to think
there is more on the way:)

We received 4 lines from Crate Paper, 3 more from Bo Bunny, Impulse from Basic Grey, more Technique Tuesday, more Scenic Route, more Queen & Company and more Heidi Swapp. I will post a few pics below of all the new goodies for everyone to see then I am going to join in on some of the cropping fun with the ladies tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: